I.T. Consulting for Small- to Medium-Sized Businesses
• Sailing "The Seas of Technology" with limited experience leads to wasted resources and costly oversights
• Information Technology is one of many components that make up a successful business
• ByteSmith offers Technology Consulting Services designed to save your organization time and money
- Information Technology can provide benefits that make your business more competitive, more efficient, and more successful
- Leveraging our I.T. expertise allows you and your staff to better focus on what your business does best — and provide the products and services your clients desire
- Allow us to complete your team and be your Information Technology advisor, mentor, counselor, expert, specialist, and professional at whatever level you need
What is Consulting?
Wikipedia defines a Consultant as follows:
A consultant (from the Latin consultare means "to discuss" from which we also derive words such as consul and counsel) is a professional who provides advice in a particular area of expertise such as accountancy, the environment, technology, law, human resources, marketing, medicine, finance, economics, public affairs, communication, engineering, graphic design, or waste management.
A consultant is self-employed or works for a consultancy firm, usually with multiple and changing clients. Thus, clients have access to deeper levels of expertise than would be feasible for them to retain in-house, and to purchase only as much service from the outside consultant as desired.